Monday, October 31, 2011

A friend of mine mentioned to me that I have not shared any of the details of the the house, so I thought I would. I have posted the layout of the house, but in these pictures it is backwards. So just imagine it flipped.

Two-story home in the East Lake community of Daybreak
Total Sq ft 3120
Finished Sq ft 2017
3 bdr
2.5 bath

This is the basement. The future family room is actually Jared's future man cave! The future bedroom and storage room right next to it will actually be my future craft room. We asked them not to put a wall between the two, which makes my craft room pretty big!! I am going to be in Heaven!!

Main floor. Our porch actually spans the entire front of the house. The living room we will be using as an office.
Upper. The master bedroom is obviously ours. Bedroom 2 is Grayson's, it is a little smaller than Grant's and has a smaller closet. Bedroom 3 is Grant's room, he loves the big windows right in the front of the house and the big closet. And their bathroom is right between their rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment