Saturday, October 22, 2011

Moving along

In this picture you can see they have got the trim on the house done. We have now got front stairs leading up to the porch. And they are going to start working on the rain gutters.

Here is the house from the back. If you have never built a house before and gone through the process of picking all the colors, let me tell you it is hard stuff. With that being said, the color of the stucco has grown on me, but I DO NOT like the color of the trim. Notice that there is no difference between the stucco and the trim. I thought that the trim would be a little bit lighter, so that there would be a contrast. On a side note, Jared loves it!

They have painted all the walls and just need to finnish the trim work, like the door frames and base boards. I do really like the color of the walls!

And they delivered our cabinets!!!

Here they are. And while we are being honest.... I am not in love with them! I will forever regret letting Jared talk me out of doing black cabinets. I wanted black back in March when we chose everything and I want black now. I am mad, but there is nothing I can do about it now, so I am going to suck it up and live with it. On a side note, Jared loves them!

1 comment: