Monday, October 24, 2011

When we went to look at the house tonight it was almost completely dark by the time we got out there. It was pretty funny. Jared and I were walking around with flashlights. These pictures were taken in the dark and we have not seen the color of the cabinets in the daylight yet. We plan on going out earlier tomorrow, so we can see them!
Here they are! I do like them a bit better now that they are installed, but I am still upset that they are not black. I love the beadboard and I am super excited to have more cupboard space.

The mantel matches. Jared is so in love with it!

I think it looks pretty good with the tile.

This is the master bathroom

In some of these pictures the cabinets look like they have a red tint to them. I really hope they dont in the day light.

This is Grant's room!

Cant see it very well but this is Gray's room.


Not a great picture, but a different angle.

Our "trash drawer"


I love the slots above the fridge!!

Next comes the granite countertops, lighting, and carpet!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think they are beautiful Laur!! Your house is coming right along!

    ReplyDelete